"it's Over Oil"

bigred

<offtopic>

original post removed

</offtopic>

Exeter, thanks for bringing the relevant forum rules to my attention. I didn't think my original post was personally offensive or directed towards anyone directly, but kinda fit in with the secondary off-topic thread. Post was removed because it was off-topic, and I thought it was close enough to what the rules say to not do.

I still stand behind my post 100%, and this has nothing to do with snotty/whiney comments from someone else - life is short enough as it is, it's not worth it to wasty any of my time dealing with him...

Edited by cybergrunt69

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just want to chime in (so shoot me). I dont care what peeps do in their beds, as long as they arent pushing it on me its cool. And I have seen two girls (not supermodels, 7's on the 10 point scale) making out and I dont want to go into a lot of detail, but that was the best night of my life.... I love girls...... *drool*

When someone says the war is about oil, they dont mean cheaper oil. Bush and many mebers of his cabinet are large shareholders and or investors in the oil/energy comnglomerate. By the prices going higher and higher they are in turn getting richer and richer. By taking Iraq over and taking control of thier oil reserves, GW and his cronies are in control of the pricing of a major amount of oil that is sent to the United States.

So when someone says the war is about oil, thats what they mean, they just may not know it.

When someone says the war is about oil, they dont mean cheaper oil. Bush and many mebers of his cabinet are large shareholders and or investors in the oil/energy comnglomerate. By the prices going higher and higher they are in turn getting richer and richer. By taking Iraq over and taking control of thier oil reserves, GW and his cronies are in control of the pricing of a major amount of oil that is sent to the United States.

So when someone says the war is about oil, thats what they mean, they just may not know it.

537963[/snapback]

Yeah we saw Fahrenheit 9/11 too, now back to reality.

Oh and did anyone else find it ironic that the bible belt just got pwned by an act of god?

537963[/snapback]

Hehe...New Orleans..Bible Belt? Biloxi...gambling capial of the south...Bible Belt? I guess they could technically be "in" the bible belt, but as far as a majority of the people in the areas hit being strong religious people... I'd have to shy away from that. New Orleans is...was... a very very liberal city. You don't see churches down every block like you do in small town Tennessee and Alabama. I've been to that city more times that I can count...and I bet you I could count all the churches I saw while I was there on one hand.

Edited by LoArmistead

I never saw it. Are you saying that isnt true?

537983[/snapback]

:lol: Yes I am saying it is very untrue. Michael Moore is not only a narcissistic, pathological liar, he is also a conspirator! Who da thunk it? Lo da thunk it. That entire movie, every "fact" and opinion expressed in it, has been debunked so many times over...I'm surprised it hasn't had it's Cannes award taken away...oh wait no I'm not, they're all liberals too.

Condoleeza Rice, George W.
Edited by LoArmistead

you cant say it has noting to do with oil.. of course we have interests in acquiring the oil in Iraq, but obviously that is not the only or the main reason for going to war..

Edited by asus

In the last 5 years Chevrons stock has gone from $45 to $63

In the last 5 years Halliburton has gone from 28$ to $62

Interesting. Must be some well run companies that just got really lucky.

537989[/snapback]

I guess I should have baught some shares...

:O

you cant say it has noting to do with oil.. of course we have interests in acquiring the oil in Iraq, but obviously that is not the only or the main reason for going to war..

537990[/snapback]

Well said. So its about a lot of things.

In the last 5 years Chevrons stock has gone from $45 to $63

In the last 5 years Halliburton has gone from 28$ to $62

Interesting. Must be some well run companies that just got really lucky.

537989[/snapback]

Ugh...someone else take over for me till I get back from dinner.

Mr. Mulder, the government isn't as sneaky about these blatantly obvious things as you think. Don't be afraid to take some things at face value.

Chevron's stock goes up from increased oil demand. World reliant on a single natural resource + increasing population + increasing production = increase demand = Increased profits for those companies.

Halliburton's stock has exponentially gone up because they have gotten thousands of contracts to help rebuild Iraq's infrastructure. And it is not because Dick Cheney is on the board and wants money, it is because they offered the best estimate to get the job done in the least amount of time, the fastest, thus they get the contract. They are a major company and had the resources to perform operations on a scale as large as rebuilding a country the size of California. ABC Plumbing company out of Savannah, Georgia does not possess the manpower or the materiel to rebuild a country..Halliburton does.

Edited by LoArmistead