What Is Your Favorite Vehicle Manufacturer?

Bosco

85 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Vehicle Manufacturer?

• Cadillac
    • Chevrolet
    • Chrysler
    • Dodge
    • Ford
    • GMC
    • Honda
    • Hyundai
    • Lotus
    • Mazda
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Pontiac
    • Saab
    • Saturn
    • Subaru
    • Toyota
    • Volkswagen
    • Volvo
    • Other

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there's my friend Z-71 that we got muddin in.. in it's own class..

b

528969[/snapback]

there's that term again. car makers are famous for using that. it's good to be the "best in class" when it's the only thing IN that class... they never put an F150 up against a ram 1500 or silverado 1500... oh no, it's always a dakota or S-10 :( they all do that crap.... infact I even remember ford taking an explorer and a PT cruiser (this proved what point?) out to Mt. Morris to run around off road. the explorer did better than chyrsler's SUV.... a PT cruiser aka a neon!

Love, the new challenger, but they are getting so far from the car's roots.

528963[/snapback]

The new Challenger hasnt even been announced for official production yet to my knowledge (quick google search turns up no new info). It does look nice though in concept drawings.

Seeing as pontiac dropped the firebird/trans am line and I have yet to see something from them impress me for a while(05 gto was nice tho), I went with dodge.

Very hard question though.

dodge has a 2007 or 2008 release for the challenger project... which already has ford paniced

funny how you mention pontiac dropping those cars... GM is dropping pontiac very soon. so the G6 and solstice (the newest pontiacs) are going to be short lived.

I was stuck between honda and Nissan at first. I love my honda del sol, mainly since it gets 40mpg, is fast as all hell and the parts aren't rediculously expensive like with the american cars I have had. On the other hand I have always had a thing for the nissan skylines, too bad they aren't street legal in america =/

Before some of you more gungho american car owners jump my ish about my choices, realize that my previous cars were a trans-am and a mustang. I hate paying 2800 bucks for a new ford tranny when I can get a honda engine and tranny used from japan for the same price. Speaking of which, I need to go find me an Integra GSR engine for my sol >_>