What Music Do Modders Listen To

i have all but quit listening to the radio because around here all the music stations think they are talk stations and if that isnt the case then the dj thinks he/she is funny and i would sooner shot myself in the foot rather than listen to their stupidity

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While modding.... Darude - Ecstasy. I listen to it looped over and over; and if I cant think of anything good for modding I must be punished by listening to Gary Neumen's Numa Numa Dance.

Other than that: Country, Black/Death metal, Techno, Some rap ( to play with my powerful subwoofer. )

Maybe if you listen to Cradle Of Filth while modding you can get a picture of satan ( instead of jesus ) on toast!!! Or a nice window mod of hell....

Guest Fried_fry

i manly listen to punk/rock/metal but while moding (the little i do) i like to listen to some trance

By the looks of it, some of you must like that hardcore techno stuff. To me it's like sticking a rusty screwdriver in the side of my head!  :blink:

I just listen to whatever is playing on the radio, usually classic rock.  :music:

528046[/snapback]

No, hard techno is too minimal for me. I prefer Hardcore Rave. PLEASE GET YOUR GOD dangED GENRES RIGHT!

Anyway, I like a bit of Neophyte or Evil Activities blasting through my speakers if I'm modding :D. Nothing like real hardcore, not this crap that 16 year old punks make in their garages (Rock != Hardcore. Hardcore == Genre of EDM that started in the 80's with New Beat).

well since im modding or messing with instllations or whatever i'm inside the "nerd zone"...or wonk-mode.

nothing goes better with this than "Devo's Greatest Hits"

but if i want a more modern electronica type ill hit up "TRS-80's shake hands with danger" or any of their earlier selections.