I Am Learningning!

nVidia_Freak

"the C.P.U. (or 'motherboard' as it is more commonly known)"

wtf

"There are three main types of chips, Celeron, Pentium and A.M.D. There are no distinct differences between the three, just different brands, although, Pentium is the most widely known and is suported by most, if not all, software companies."

wtf and cannot spell

Edited by TimeMachine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeremy

Please, for the love of god, tell me this is a joke

Every Hard drive has a unique IP address. An IP address is used by the internet so the governmnet can keep track of you. That way if someone is doing something illegal, such as hacking, the government or police can identify this person by their IP address, simmilar to a cars liscence plate.

Some hackers however, have found ways to steal peoples IP address by using special virusses called trojan horses. Once the hacker has stolen someones IP address, they can use it while hacking to avoid being caught.

HOLY FUSS OVER A PARADOY SITE BATMAN!!! Welcome to the internet kiddos where people post ridiculous stuff like this for the nguyen. No one is this stupid. It's unpossible.

521720[/snapback]

Would you like to come work at my job for a week? I beg you to reconsider that 'this stupid' comment. Real life can be just as ridiculous. :( Fourtently I don't see reel life get this ridiculous very often. Thank GOD. If I did.. Oh crap.

this person is just trying to get money from people and it obviously isn't working... I mean seriously look at the money she's gotten already if you look at the dates and where they came from it just doesn't make sense. i mean come on 4 people with in one day of each other donate money and the first three are on the same day as the update

come on people it's just a scam

I sent her an email saying that she needs to get her info right before posting it on the net.

And I have talked and met to people this stupid before that thought they knew all about computers.