I Am Learningning!

nVidia_Freak

This has got to be one of the most rediculous things I've ever seen. She claims to know the basics of a computer, well, read it and find out...

Clicky!

Not to mention she wants people to donate to help her make an interactive cd-rom. I can't believe people donated money.

This sort of thing makes me cry tears of agony, and rofl in joy at the same time! :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A C.P.U.'s speed is measured by the amount of busses it has. A Bus is a tiny microscopic electronic component that carries computer data. The more busses a cpu has, the more data can be carried at once, the faster it is. Most of today's modern C.P.U.s have over 700 busses.

Dear god...

OMFG.... Thats really sad. 'HDD Disk Drives ' Idiot....

"Every Hard drive has a unique IP address. An IP address is used by the internet so the governmnet can keep track of you."

Jesus I really want to classy lady slap that lady.... She should be banned from touching anything electronic for that.

some one should e mail her with some factual comp info.

so guys can u tell me how to steal some ip adress's for my hdd disk drive?

whats really sad is that an understanding of most of the basic info on hard ware can be acurately taken directly off the package. i am totally self tought and when i built my first comp i got all my info such as what did what and compadibility info from product descriptions. this is truly sad to see. whats worse is she's spreading this info to the mass's as well as showing the world her total misunderstanding of all things comp.

Edited by RADEON

some one should e mail her with some facual comp info.

so guys can u tell me how to steal some ip adress's for my hdd disk drive?

521619[/snapback]

Well, she says she won't explain it on the site, so maybe she will on the disk? :huh: