Bigr5026s Funeral Arrangements

bigr5026

Mt. Aubourn Funeral home in stickney/berwyn illinois.

Wake is tuesday from 2 till 8

wensday is the funeral and burial

this is for herman stazak, Bigr5026es grandpa/father

So sorry to hear this :( I was wondering where you were at since people always bashed you when you wanted to leave OCC. If I were around the neighborhood, I would honor your Grandpa by attending this funeral.

So sorry to hear this :( I was wondering where you were at since people always bashed you when you wanted to leave OCC. If I were around the neighborhood, I would honor your Grandpa by attending this funeral.

515256[/snapback]

:withstupid: Sorry to hear the bad news...I would attend if I were near by especially with how you kept OCC posted on all the details from the accident.

Sorry to hear that bigr...i've lost 2 of my grandfathers (yes I still have another one lol) and I know its tough....seems like they should just stay with us forever...but then again...part of them does

And silkster....he didnt leave...he created another user name ;-P

I hope your fairing ok. I have never really lost someone close to me but I can only imagine the feeling.

On a happier note, maybe your grandfather will become an OC god and let you break the 6ghz barrier with that 3000+ :)

On a happier note, maybe your grandfather will become an OC god and let you break the 6ghz barrier with that 3000+ :)

515264[/snapback]

(somebody slap him (Blitz)) and yeah ill talk to him on AIM or Teamspeak later...dang bad thing is the last few days we havent been able to give him hell on TS...

Sorry to hear that bigr...i've lost 2 of my grandfathers (yes I still have another one lol) and I know its tough....seems like they should just stay with us forever...but then again...part of them does

And silkster....he didnt leave...he created another user name ;-P

515258[/snapback]

Stop ratting Bigr out, just because you slept with d3's cousin or something....lol j/k (I wish I had the log of that day)

Sorry for your loss.