Got Hacked Need Help Please!

red930

ok so me and my other clanmates just got hacked by the goons i dont know if any one has heard of them. anyways here is their website www.g00ns.com. well i guess they do this for fun but i am pretty pissed about it. they stole our teamspeak sever and repassworded it and now we have no access to it, they deleted our entire web-site, and stole our halo server and repasswaored it and now they are using it. and they got all of our contact info and are calling our houses at 4 am with unregistered numbers. i guess the fbi cant do anything about it untill they get 1000 petitions for getting them.

so i guess this post is for complaining but i want to ask every one that reads this to please sign this petition so i can get these idiots in trouble. thanks guys

http://www.petitiononline.com/ccd0722/

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are slowly getting the website back up from the backup files from when it was made but our forums are done with and a fresh start is needed for that. we called the provider and they are trying to retrieve the ips of the guys that did it and i guess as soon as the 1000 petitions are signed they can use the info to get them. i mean this goes way beyond just fing around with some exploits this is criminal

I take it you are renting these servers? If so just give the companies a call and explain the situation. Thell be able to sort out the problem. As for the goons they get some sort of sick humor by people reacting to what they do. So of you ignore it what have they accomplished?

P.S. they cant even code there own website. They let front page do it for them.

<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">

this is the third time this summer they have messed with my clan. this is the worst they have done. i mean the first time was just messing with our server admins on teamspeak then they put a new front page on our web-site. we let those first two times go but this is too far.

well in our ftp server we had a page password protected for all the clan leaders to use if they need to get ahold of the guys. and i guess they got that word file. and i dont know how i am not to reversed on hacking teqniques

well it shouldn't be my responsibility to keep these things secure. i think we did our part to keep things locked up as possible i mean its not my fault that our hosting company let hackors take our site and stuff like.