Off For A Month!

Ghost2520

Not gonna be around here for an entire month! Off to see the wonders Germany has to offer! In fact I'm so on vacation that I probably won't be able to logon to OCC! I'll probably go through withdrawals similar to crackheads in rehab, but I'll survive somehow. :P

ooh, too bad, can you give me your rig while your gone so i can baby sit it and maybe take some stuff outta thare and fold it in my name while ur gone

495744[/snapback]

Too late, rig is already being baby sat by a friend. Hes promised to take it to a LAN party and make sure it continues to get its exercise. :P

Have fun! I really want to spend some time in Europe someday. I read your title and thought you were referring to work, and thought, "wow, that is an awesome amount of paid vacation!" I actually have to take a medical leave of absence from the shop so that I can have back surgery, so you had better enjoy yourself more than me during the next month! :huh:

EDIT: Woah! I read that post wrong, you're already back! :smack:

EDIT:  Woah!  I read that post wrong, you're already back!  :smack:

495782[/snapback]

No you were right the first time, he is leaving on thursday and hes gonna be without parents for an entire month! lucky stiff... I wish that I could go over to Germany and not have any rules.

Germany is probably the coolest country ever, I mean they have the autobahn and a drinking age of 16!

496248[/snapback]

lol, with a drinking age of 16 I think we know what you will spend most of your time doing. :P