Occ Store?

fire_storm

Yeah, hmmm i'll let you know, cause its been saying I have 2 points to collect for about 2hrs hehe.  i'll let you know though :P

501650[/snapback]

It always will tell you how many point you're going to recieve when you collect the interest, but you cant always collect it.

It will always show 2pts (unless you deposit or withdraw from your bank account). You can only recieve those points once every 24hrs though.

Hopefully that makes sense.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do understand that points are deposited in to your bank account instead of your "on hand money" when you collect interest, right?

It says that the last time you collected interest was on: 07/01/2005 (today).

Let me know how it goes tomorrow :)

501649[/snapback]

where does it say this? i'd like to know cos i'm sure it's been like way over 24 hours like maybe 2 days now... :unsure:

This feature is actually already planned for the near future. The way it will work is members will "rate" another members topic or post. Based on a calculated average (not yet determiend) of your posts/topics which have been rated, you will recieve points.

501705[/snapback]

I really like that idea. Thats a great way to reward helpful responses - give them like a "Helpfulness Score" that can net them more pts :lol: . Maybe also a deduct score button for completely off topic/spam posts? It would have to be like 1 click per person per day or something to prevent abuse, but it may be feasible if everyone will play nice :D

Maybe also a deduct score button for completely off topic/spam posts?

503033[/snapback]

Oh god please, no no no! I'd end up totally broke if you implement that one aswell :lol:

But hmm, are you supposed to get 1 point per post? Because, well, if so I think something is broken. I posted loads yesterday (>20 posts) and woke up today with only 4 points? hm?

That's another thing. Yesterday when I was posting loads, in the "top 10 posters today" I had 17 points. I posted a good 10 more posts and checked again later and it only said I had 18 posts!! What's up with that one!?!

Oh god please, no no no! I'd end up totally broke if you implement that one aswell :lol:

But hmm, are you supposed to get 1 point per post? Because, well, if so I think something is broken. I posted loads yesterday (>20 posts) and woke up today with only 4 points? hm?

That's another thing. Yesterday when I was posting loads, in the "top 10 posters today" I had 17 points. I posted a good 10 more posts and checked again later and it only said I had 18 posts!! What's up with that one!?!

503420[/snapback]

You dont always get 1pt per post.

AHH! I tried to steal points and I lost points! Now I have -49 points it says! What happened to my precious points!  :blink:  :ph34r:

503938[/snapback]

If you read the pickpocket thingy it says that you will lose the ammount that you tried to take if it fails. I think theres like an 80% success rate (or something like that).

Not sure if anyone noticed, but I tried to use a Tomato, and it doesn't work...

504621[/snapback]

you have to "Send Item" it rather than Use it...