Occ Store?

fire_storm

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea LP! Any idea how long it will take for it to be in action?

501548[/snapback]

I really hate to give you an exact time of when it will be completed. I'd rather say that it will be done when its done. I have a lot going on today and I may not be able to work on it any today. If I don't get to it today, I'll start on it this weekend. It shouldn't take very long to complete once I get started working on it.

Heres an idea for the store.

As of now, all folders will now receive points for being an active OCC folding member. I'm not going to disclose how many points you will gain or how it is calculated, but all active folders will get free points to spend in the OCC Store!

what about the "collect Interest" button, is that going to be fixed?

501632[/snapback]

It's working as it should. What problem are you having?

For the past few days its said I have 2 points to collect, but it wont let me collect them.  Like when i click the button, it doesnt do anything at all.

501638[/snapback]

Have you purchased the "Auto Collect Interest" item from the store? If so:

All you have to do is visit the "Bank" page where the collect interest button is and it will automatically deposit your interest for the day into your bank account.

If you have NOT purchased the "Auto Collect Interest" item then:

You must go to your "Bank" page once a day to click on the "Collect Interest" button. The button will only be clickable once per 24 hours.

If you do not have the "Auto Collect Interest" item and you have never seen the Collect Interest button enabled, let me know and I'll investigate further.

Nope, no auto collect, and Its been way over 24hrs since i've collected interest. I think i was able to do it one time and that was a few days after the store started.. Just tried opera, and its still greyed out, i'll try it again tommorow and tell you if it doesnt work.

You do understand that points are deposited in to your bank account instead of your "on hand money" when you collect interest, right?

It says that the last time you collected interest was on: 07/01/2005 (today).

Let me know how it goes tomorrow :)

HEY LP - this may be a bit of a complicated request, but maybe we could have people get points for helping out not just in chat, but also in the forums.

For example, if someone answers a question well or provides some insight that helps a lot of people, either a "give points" button or a PM to a mod for a particular post could provide a way for someone to get points for being helpful...

HEY LP - this may be a bit of a complicated request, but maybe we could have people get points for helping out not just in chat, but also in the forums.

For example, if someone answers a question well or provides some insight that helps a lot of people, either a "give points" button or a PM to a mod for a particular post could provide a way for someone to get points for being helpful...

501685[/snapback]

This feature is actually already planned for the near future. The way it will work is members will "rate" another members topic or post. Based on a calculated average (not yet determiend) of your posts/topics which have been rated, you will recieve points.