Trouble With Router Login

I have been trying to login to my router, but cannot get the right password for it. It is a linksys befcmu10 router. Quick help would be much appreciated

you have changed the password from the default one, right? If not, IIRC, the default is no username, and "admin" for the password.

But yes, try resetting the router first. Unplugging the power for about a minute ensure a good power cycle.

if you own the router, the isp should have no access to it - if they own it, I'm sure they did change it, and you shouldn't have had access in the first place.

check with your dad for the pw

(I didn't rtfm, but) If all else fails, you may be able to hyperterm in via serial cable with no pw

to completely reset the router, try holding down the reset button for something like 5 seconds (might want to try 10 to be safe). simply pressing the button is only a reboot sometimes.

after you do that try the default password: admin without any username as was mentioned before.

yes the default password is admin.. with no username.. but sometimes i have seen a username of admin and a password of admin to log into the router.. anyway.. good luck