Retroness Hits The Web

tazwegion

I've most likely posted in the wrong area of this site, so my apology to the individual who needs to relocate this thread ;)

Anyways, after much time I've finally launched my first (albeit free hosted :P) web site, I'm still not sure why? :blink: but then why not eh? :P

As this is my first attempt, any feedback, advice OR critisim would be highly appreciated from any OCC members with enough spare time to have a look see... it's located @ Taz's Retro Technology :D

Viva La' Retro! :P

Thanks guys, yeah I like the emergency room section too! ;)

Hmmm... hosting the site of one of my AT servers? not on dial up I don't think :P:lol: thanks for the suggestion though aaronamd ;)

Disclaimer: for your own safety don't attempt this at home, it has been conducted by trained infantile egomaniacs...

hahahahaha........lmao! Nice site taz!

Great, I appreciate the feedback... and the apparent lack of faith NoNothing :P:lol:

Thanks for the offer drew', I've already a PIII (though it's a Dell :P) and for PII territory I've some CeleronA's (mathematically faster than PII's) holding their own... :D

HTML & CSS Mist? coding from scratch would be a pain, I haven't done a great deal of HTML (just fiddling), plus this is my first attempt ;)

Edited by tazwegion