Any Type Of Mod!

Listen man, i've been here way before you, so don't make me start arguing cuz believe me your the one that's gonna regret it kid..Ask anyone on this dang board, I ain't affraid of telling you off..

488988[/snapback]

someone needs to like get their panties untwisted or something :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely underestimatiing me. Besides, how could they? My parents are at work from 6 am to 5 pm.

Feeling underestimated:

Mr Black Cat

489319[/snapback]

Anyways you'll get tired of doing stupidities like that..

Sorry to disappoint you, but things like this never get old(at least not to me). I have a habit of pushing my knuckles together in my spare time (if there is nothing else to do)

and that never gets old, so why should I go and get bored with the making of a new closing statement every time?

This closing is different from any other one:

Mr Black Cat

Sorry to disappoint you, but things like this never get old(at least not to me). I have a habit of pushing my knuckles together in my spare time (if there is nothing else to do)

and that never gets old, so why should I go and get bored with the making of a new closing statement every time?

This closing is different from any other one:

Mr Black Cat

489327[/snapback]

Just outta curiousity what made you choose the Mr Black Cat knick name?

Edited by silkster

Curious about my name,eh? Well, it all started about 3 years back; I just got trillain(Chat system) and sat there for (literally)days trying to figure out what my name was to be. I was a big fan of vsah the stampede at the time, so I wanted to name myself kuroneko(the cat), which means black cat. I thought," Nah, too many people will already have that name." So I got creative......Hence Mr Black Cat, a name that stuck.

The story of my name has been disclosed:

Mr Black Cat

What?Is it too confusing to grasp the idea that I do that?And who really cares? A few words and you act all stupid...Besides, what's so annoying about it?

RadioActivated thinks this is annoying:

Mr Black Cat

488592[/snapback]

:lol: what a wierd argument... For the record, I've had a few good chuckles from Mr Black Cat's closing statements. Keep up the good work!

Stealing Mr Black Cat's idea and angering RadioActivated:

Bleeble

:lol: what a wierd argument... For the record, I've had a few good chuckles from Mr Black Cat's closing statements. Keep up the good work!

Bleeble

489658[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

I think its clever!

Bleeble

489658[/snapback]

Think I care..? You thought wrong

:lol: You cared enough to post... :P

Don't take life too seriously, you'll get a brain aneurism.

489742[/snapback]

You must admire brains maybe cuz you don't have one, your avatar has a brain on it so....Sorry just had to say it..LMAO..!!

You must admire brains maybe cuz you don't have one, your avatar has a brain on it so....Sorry just had to say it..LMAO..!!

489747[/snapback]

Wow, I really can't tell if that was supposed to be an insult. I just thought I'd let you know that my 12 year old brother is more creative than that. Anyways, I think I figured out why you're so moody. I checked out your profile and, according to the information you supplied, your only 16. It must be those raging teen hormones. :ph34r:

We've worked together to pinpoint the problem, now all you have to do is find a solution. Might I suggest growing up? Well, I'm done hijacking this thread. If you still want to be immature, start a thread in the Alley.

:typing: