Any Type Of Mod!

Wow....0.o.......Nice mod. What did you cover the wires in? Gotta get me some of that.

Also, RadioActivated, "For your own sake, stop!" A few words never hurt anyone. And if I have nothing better to say (or write), what's the use of talking?

Me and some of my friends are gonna theme some computers toward the four elements: fire,earth,water,wind. skins, we're set on; case ideas, we're not. Earth is a stumper, we have no idea what to do there; fire is easy(flames and some red led fans), water sorta complicated( my friend already has the water thing worked out, no idea what he's doing); and wind(it'll all be plexi-glass and clear fans). First, do you guys like the suggestions? Second, is lightnig an element? If so, gimme some ideas for that,please. Thirdly (a real word?), what do you guys recommend for a good paint and sand paper (or whatever you guys use for taking the paint off and creating a good surface for painting) ideal for a case painting. Lastly, anyone ever seen this done before?

First major project:

Mr Black Cat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is some UV reactive sleeving w/heatshrink on the ends. I had put that on the fan when I had it mounted in the other side of the case. I chose to use that fan behind the M/B tray because it is only 15mm thick and fit perfectly.

Wow....0.o.......Nice mod. What did you cover the wires in? Gotta get me some of that.

Also, RadioActivated, "For your own sake, stop!" A few words never hurt anyone. And if I have nothing better to say (or write), what's the use of talking?

Me and some of my friends are gonna theme some computers toward the four elements: fire,earth,water,wind. skins, we're set on; case ideas, we're not. Earth is a stumper, we have no idea what to do there; fire is easy(flames and some red led fans), water sorta complicated( my friend already has the water thing worked out, no idea what he's doing); and wind(it'll all be plexi-glass and clear fans). First, do you guys like the suggestions? Second, is lightnig an element? If so, gimme some ideas for that,please. Thirdly (a real word?), what do you guys recommend for a good paint and  sand paper (or whatever you guys use for taking the paint off and creating a good surface for painting) ideal for a case painting. Lastly, anyone ever seen this done before?

First major project:

Mr Black Cat

488981[/snapback]

Listen man, i've been here way before you, so don't make me start arguing cuz believe me your the one that's gonna regret it kid..Ask anyone on this dang board, I ain't affraid of telling you off..

RadioActive: if you wanna tell me off, go ahead. I could care less about what you have to say; I hear enough whining and complaining and people telling me off about their frickin' ideals! So shut your yap if all you wanna do is complain. I'm doing what I wanna do and if you wanna throw a tantrum over what I think is different, FINE BY ME! All your doing for your self is complicating an interesting thing that I thought was different! How could it possibly bother you? You wanna be stupid? Be stupid. You wanna be different? Be different. Go ahead, You wanna get me banned by pushing my buttons, By all means go ahead. One person can speak for many, and if there are more than one of you on this board, I'll simply label this board as spoiled, because it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch.

By the way Mangar, where can I get some of that uv reactive sleeving?

To all the other board members: My sincerest apologies for the outburst at the begging of this post. Things like this are best kept on other boards availible. Nothing in this post was directed to anyone else (aside from mangar, cause I asked him a question).

Hopes Radio' gets the idea that none of the rocks he throws will make a dent:

Mr Black Cat

Man, wtf is wrong with people, I mean don't you have anything better to say ?! It's not annoying it's just for your own sake, stop.

488617[/snapback]

LMAO!!! :lol: