Girl Problems?

Guest ihatestanwood

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow guys this snatch is freakin hott. id be all over that....... :glare:  uh just messin, i dont dig bald pirates with unibrows, just not my style.  if there is any chance in the world that this is real, then good job i guess dude..... uh .....pound that shat  :)

you should buy here a wooden peg leg for her birthday, and maybe some rogain and oh yea, a razor or something, maybe that would help her out.  make sure you tell her to look at you with both eyes when she is takling to you.  :)

................man.... wtf  :blink:

this thread rocks :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

479985[/snapback]

lol

those are good gift ideas...but the best would be to get her vitamin pills...you know to fight of that scurvy

well dont ever play the "rest in pieces" song by saliva. That may offend her, as she has no depth perception.

and honestly if this is true then you two are a match-made in heaven.

Seeing as I'm an ex-troller(insulting forums full of fanboys who think that the Constitution applies to a privately owned internet site based off of a book written in britain is FUN), I'll say that this is most likely a trolling post.

Why?

"I want to be cool."

"I want a girlfriend."

The details...

Etc.

dude he likes her bacause she has poor depth perception

480508[/snapback]

yea...he probly is odd looking...thats why...u know like a big nose....although...I'm telling ya he must love chicks with scurvy...for those of you who are lost on what scurvy is Scurvy!!

eww, that is just grose. its like a sad circus story. i cant believe a new guy would fake a post like this just to make his thread popular. idk maybee he is a freak and likes people like that. sorry if this is offensive to some, but i think this is BS.

Girls and sweaty palms,

Man, I really miss those days....

Been married for 13 years, Still remember my first kiss.....

Relax, enjoy the moment, enjoy her, take mental notes, not that that will do any good becuase you will soon learn, each one, girl that is, is totally different and what was good for one is poision for another. Guess I don't miss that part...

What every you do,

DON'T LET HER SEE THIS THREAD

LOL