Got My Free Ipod Shuffle

CheeseMan42

Today upon coming home from school, I was delighted to find a package in my hallway. It was my free 512MB iPod Shuffle from ipodshuffles4free.com. Ill post pictures later when i get a chance.

nothings free in this world, check your credit card, there to be billing you $250

475508[/snapback]

Either that, or you'll wake up missing a kidney in a few days. :bah:

jk

ewww ipod shuffle.... 512mb with no lcd :blink::blink: but im going to stop there lets not flame this post with bad stuff about the shuffe.

and yes SOMEBODY has to pay but not him in this case

sell it thats what i would do ^_^

THESE ARE NOT A SCAM!  sorry for yelling, but they have been proven.

475525[/snapback]

:withstupid: exactly. some of you need to grow up. If you don't want to participate in these sites and get free stuff, then so be it, but don't act like you know everything and dissuade people from doing it themselves. They're 100% legit, and all of us that have gotten free stuff from these sites laugh in your naive faces :P

I got my 20GB ipod 6 months ago and never had any charge on my credit card.

Anyways, congrats Cheesman!

nothings free in this world, check your credit card, there to be billing you $250

475508[/snapback]

i dont care what you think about this. you say the same stupid comment in every one of these threads. if you dont care, dont post

ewww ipod shuffle.... 512mb with no lcd  :blink:  :blink: but im going to stop there lets not flame this post with bad stuff about the shuffe.

and yes SOMEBODY has to pay but not him in this case

sell it thats what i would do ^_^

475520[/snapback]

and i am either taking it to the apple store and getting credit and selling that to my friend or putting it on ebay