imho i would chose the geil. From my experience, and if you look in my sig, its the same ram. That is some great ram from geil at a great price!!! not saying that the ocz is not good too, just i would go geil.

anyway you can go wrong with either.................good luck on your choice

Ive got some of the GeIL value line in my comp now and am pretty happy with it...

havent done much overclocking or anything with it yet so I cant say too much though :(

if you look at the reviews on new egg the guys using geil can only get 240 MHz out of their ram and that includes voiding their warranty while for ocz they've gotten up to 266 and feel it can go higher without voiding warranty.

also ocz has lifetime warranty. Im currently looking at that ram and im just deciding whether to go with it or for a higher off the bat frequency. I am really leaning to the ones that u are looking at. they look like a good deal at 189.

I have my OCZ rev2 running at 280mhz or like ddr560 with only 2.8V. I did have to loosen the timings from 1T 2-2-2-5 to 1T 2.5-3-3-5 to do it but still its some truly amazing stuff. If you have a processor with a higher multiplyer than I would definetly get the OCZ.

Heres a pic proving it

norm0av.jpg

Edited by JustComputers