User Ratings.

Coolzero101

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Jenova69 :: Corsair 620HX PSU :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE! :: Attentive and Polite Communication, great price, and quick shipper. (Also added bonus of smelling like strawberries!)

Rokkaholik :: P5W DH Deluxe 975X Motherboard :: SOLD :: POSITIVE :: Quick interest, good communication and prompt payment!! Great seller!

Sorry this is off topic, but :haha: @

Jenova69 :: Corsair 620HX PSU :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE! :: Attentive and Polite Communication, great price, and quick shipper. (Also added bonus of smelling like strawberries!)

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

wevsspot :: Core i7 920, Asus P6T Deluxe Mobo :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE! :: VERY good and polite communication, very helpful, prices were awesome, packaging was superb, and most importantly IT ALL WORKS GREAT. That's Wevmeister

Airman :: Zalman CNPS9900MAX :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE! :: Quick and simple business, short and sweet communcation, quick shipper! (though forgot the resistor for the quiet fan mode :P, I don't need it though)

usaweapon777 :: MSI P45 Neo3-FR :: Bought :: Positive :: Aside from UPS screwing some stuff up - awesome packaging, fast shipping, and everything included!

POSITIVE

Sold to IVIYTH0S

Intel i7 920

Asus P6TD Deluxe

Super fast payment, good communication, very patient with me since he purchased while I was traveling and shipment took longer than I normally would

Highly recommend doing business with this forum member

One other high point positive for this member - particular system is a little bit more involved than just a simple plug and play, he didn't freak out when

things didn't seem to work right out of the gate, but took his time, troubleshot the install and got everything working on his own!

Short and sweet IVIYTH0S is the BOMB! :) And I'm very happy that my beloved i7 920 and Asus board went to a loving home............