Should We Continue The OCC Polls?

d3bruts1d

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Continue The OCC Polls?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't Care.

I like the polls... always vote when I come across them! :P

I like the OCC survivor series too *cough* HINT *cough* when's the next one? <_<

Posse' Power! :P:lol:

471601[/snapback]

I agre, that pole was fun :P

Anyways, as the official poles went on, they seemed to only be there because they had to be. We shouldnt have official poles scheduled, but have them when an event arises that calls voting for :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always vote, but not always post about my vote. I also agree that unless it's a sticky or somewhere on the front page, I usually tend to forget that there are new polls every Monday.

Anyways, as the official poles went on, they seemed to only be there because they had to be.  We shouldnt have official poles scheduled, but have them when an event arises that calls voting for :)

471701[/snapback]

Exactamundo. That's probably why the participation was declining.

yes... as and when required rather than a strict "once a week whether you like it or not" schedule...

a sticky (like the PM thing) at the top of the page would be the only way i'd know about the poll without seeing it in the list of new/active threads

I like the polls and try to vote in all the ones I notice. sometimes I just go thru "today's active topics" so I may miss them, but every now and then I'll go directly into polls to see which new ones are there

keep the polls. It might be dead but new stuff will come out. and people wants people's opinion. like Did you see the new SLI?! Is it cool?!

is a fast and easy way for a survey. you dont even have to write a post. So keep it.

Guest Raven65

It doesn't bother me either way. It is fun sometimes though.