86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Beleive in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • i have no opinion, until i see one

that still doesn't change the fact that:

a) it's explainable

b) theres no evidence

i'm not trying to say that it is not what he claims to be, but that those events don't exclusively lead to that conclusion, and y'all should be less hasty in selecting the less logical conclusion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe in the spirit world. I don't believe that they are dead people though, as is commonly believed but rather angels and demons. Anyways. i put yes.

458429[/snapback]

i believe ghosts are demons.

It says in the bible (wether you take this seriously or not is up to you) that satan can come in the form of an angel. Deception and trickery is his game and i think "ghosts" are just one of satans many tricks.

lego v. holodream: Each of you need to open yourselves up to the possibility that the other believes. Just because you (lego) do not think that the injuries were caused by a ghost, you have to admit that it is a possibility. And Holodream just admit to the possibility that his friend smashed said chair and gave himself bruises (not an uncommon ploy for attention). I don't know the kid, and I don't know the story, but you never know.

ghosts=demons: Why do ghosts have to be manifestations of satan? What we call a ghost could be anything, and if the bible says satan came down as an angel, i thought satan WAS an angel, just that he defied god or something. Anyhoo, ghosts, in my opinion, i fthey do exist, are separate from the demon/angel thang. The idea of a ghost is the spirit of a deceased person, which is inherently not a demon/angel. Unless of course the demon/angel is directing the ghost to remain and do things.

For those that don't believe in ghosts because they are illogical or whatever...do you believe in god? The possibility that a ghost exists I think is just as likely as that of a god. You could even say that there is more evidence (in the form of personal stories like holodream's) about ghosts than about god.

Gonna start a new poll about spirituality/god to discuss this further.

Guest Jeremy
I beleive in ghosting.

I also belive my LCD monitor sucks.

461470[/snapback]

:lol:

Ghosts, though, are just myth mixed with drama.

I dont belive in ghosts, but weird things have happened.

For example (well only example) here : http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showto...51entry179751

The thread about the ghost a while back (from page 4, where R Target posted the pic.

Well, as you can see the origonal pic posted by Taz is quite bright... then you scroll down... a bit you will see a pic posted by me.

It somehow darkened when I posted it, I swear I didn't do it!

And then the ghost started apearing... everywehere ! :ph34r:

Guest Jeremy

lmao that stuff in the other thread with all the ghost photoshopping is hilarious.