Finally...new Mod Starting

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exhaust was already a 120MM hole, so I didn'y alter it. The mesh is the stock Lian-Li mesh that they send with the case. I've got some other mesh sitting here, I just didn't cut and bend it last night. I may leave the stock stuff in, as it does look pretty cool.

Only the vid card will be water-cooled. The chipset is in a bad place on these boards, and with the X850 installed there is no room for another cooler. The card actually sits only a few mm higher than the fan. If there was a way I could do it, I would...but it doesn't seem possible here.

The card actually sits only a few mm higher than the fan

A few milimeters? More like less than a milimeter at most.

Anyways it looks like its gonna be a nice system with everything setup.

Edited by lilkev715

Guest snootywaiter

Dont junk up that 120mm fan grill at the front. Its soooooo awesome. I WANT THAT!! dang YOU AND YOUR ANTEC SUPERLANBOY IMGONASDUSHASIUDGAFUGDJB!UG!!!.........................me wantee..

I've picked out the paint color, and the powder coat for the frame. I put the system in the case as is now with the LS to make sure everything worked good and that my overall idea would come out good.

On a side note...my cd-burner died last night. It's been thru hell, so I guess it's time was limited. I picked up another Lite-On this morning, so I'll stealth it tonight and get it back looking right.

I've picked out the paint color, and the powder coat for the frame.  I put the system in the case as is now with the LS to make sure everything worked good and that my overall idea would come out good. 

On a side note...my cd-burner died last night.  It's been thru hell, so I guess it's time was limited.  I picked up another Lite-On this morning, so I'll stealth it tonight and get it back looking right.

445361[/snapback]

Looks great...and it sucks when stuff dies right after you work on it. My cheepo PSU was working great, but it seems like the rails are becoming much more unstable. And this happens right after i mod the hell out of it with clear side windows, reflective floor, and led fan :'(. Its holding me back from a higher stable overclock...grr... Anyway(sry bout my venting) great job, keep us posted. :typing: