Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

What difference would an RP-PvP server offer compared to a normal RP or a normal PvP server? I've only played on PvP servers...

519179[/snapback]

Read about 5 post back. I've already answered that.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read about 5 post back. I've already answered that.

519187[/snapback]

Woops, I'm an idiot. Didn't see that. Interesting, so I can get a good PvP server without all the B.Net kiddies? I use MTG names anyway, I hate seeing xXbamXx <_<

Woops, I'm an idiot. Didn't see that. Interesting, so I can get a good PvP server without all the B.Net kiddies? I use MTG names anyway, I hate seeing xXbamXx  <_<

519192[/snapback]

just got judgement crown off onixya. the place holder graphics sucks big time its a stinking tiara

whats the stats on it?

519285[/snapback]

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=16955

its the tier2 epic paladin set the stats and graphics on all tier 2 sets will be changed next patch, right now it has place holder stats. i aslo have a few law bringer peices. my pallie is progressing nicely. im ret/holy spec, with my pvp gear i have a 26% crit rate, and pve gear 5400 base mana

--------------------------------------------------

New content patch notes:

Shaman:

To complement their heals, self-ressurection, ressurection, and water walking ability, shamans will also receive the following abilities:

Multiplicate Bread: The shaman is able to turn one piece of mage-summoned food into a stack, and each stack in another 20 stacks

Multiplicate fish: In order to keep the shaman as balanced in the fishing contest as in the other aspects of the game, the shaman will be able to multiplicate any kind of fish into a stack of 20, and each stack in another 20 stacks

Crucification: The shamans sacrifes himself, only to be raised by self-rez three days later. He houts random phrases, like "Oh GMs, have you forgotten me?", and then buffs the entire horde with a buff named "Divine salvation". It ensures any of the horde can ressurect at the spirit healer with full health, no ressurection sickness and no durability hit.

--------------------------------------------------

Taken from a post in my guild's forums. :D

Also... I want this T-shirt. http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?af...1&productID=415

And one last thing. If you have ever wondered how a Shadow Priest is for PvP, here is your answer: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...96239&p=1&tmp=1

Edited by d3bruts1d

im thinking about selling my account eventually...i am going to stop playing WoW in about 6 months and i bet i could get quite a bit for my account. i have good gear :D (60shaman). also, maybe i could build a new comp with the profits :)

Edited by trace