Omg Huge Ticket

airman

If you do not want to get caught speeding, it helps not to speed at night, more cops are out at night and they are harder to see. I have not gotten a ticket, but I have gone past cops way over the speed limit. I think that cops are just lazy around me.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my freind got a $500 ticket and reckless driving for doing 135 on a back road whcih ended in a T. we did about 70 strait off the end of the road and in to some trees. we compleatly knocked one over that was about 4-5 inches in diameter. he faught it and lost horable. i had to testify against him too... it was kinda weird o_O

My friend had just got his license and we were on our way to my house.

I was writing something down and he was looking at what i was writing and hit a truck head on that had a metal bumper.

The guy got all pissed but he didnt do anything. He hit him going like 5 mph. My friend thought that he stopped but slowly hit the truck.

That was so dang scary.

He also got 14 points off on the dmv test.

Im never gonna get in the car with him ever :O

no tickets for speeding, strange because i drive fast all the time, although i did get a ticket for having HID headlights, $75. and a $75 ticket for passing on the right on a 2 lane 1 way road. and once a cop tried to give me some BS about my car being to low to the ground.

my freind got a $500 ticket and reckless driving for doing 135 on a back road whcih ended in a T. we did about 70 strait off the end of the road and in to some trees. we compleatly knocked one over that was about 4-5 inches in diameter. he faught it and lost horable. i had to testify against him too... it was kinda weird o_O

417050[/snapback]

I thought that you can't be required to testify against your will...

why were you doing 110 in a 60?

no sympathy here

416462[/snapback]

No kidding!!! You could have killed other people. :withstupid:

All you people with "that stupid cop" "poor me" junk are making me sick. Don't you know there are laws and if you break them you are punished?

Sometimes you don't get second chances. Just follow the laws!!!

lmao. you americans with all your Horsepower in your cars that guzzle fuel....yet you cant go over 55mph legally on the road!

L M A O !

ahem. sorry about that. the UK limit on motorways is 70mph, but police wont stop you unless you do 85+ . SO long as you are capable of dealing with the speed and there is no traffic around (tip: learn the roads and where police are often found hiding as well as where speed cameras are), then who cares? i got stopped after midnight for driving a bit too fast near to my uni halls. police were more concerned if i had stolen the car (i do live in Liverpool after all...). they just said to be careful on future occasions - didnt even tell me to slow down!

crossing a motorway on foot is illegal in the UK so you wouldnt be at fault for hitting someone who is retarded enough to be arsing about on a busy motorway....

and i was doing 120+ mph in my dad's 1.8 litre 98 ford focus (110hp) and there were loads of cars passing me at waaay faster speeds on the motorway.

it's just amusing to see people with immensely powerful muscle cars, but cant legally go fast...

How do you know that someone isn't out for a walk? Blood is hard to wash off of your windshield.

And, what if there were a turn that he couldn't take at 110?

Laws are there for the safety of everyone. Break them, and your butt is grass.

418046[/snapback]

jeez kb...just shut your butt up! i've already been dealt with and i don't need some 3 year old telling me what to do.

1) A walk on the highway? when i'm driving in the far lefthand lane on a divided highway? i'd like to see them make it past one lane.

2) A turn that i couldn't take? on a HIGHWAY? perhaps you've maybe seen one, ya know, the really STRAIGHT ones?

3) Laws were meant for breaking. ^_^ And i'm considering myself lucky, being the fact that he could have taken my license away, impounded my car, and hauled me off to jail for the night.