Official Post Your Desktop Thread - Windows

d3bruts1d

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure. Ill just post it here so other people can access it too.

I dont know how much you know about the tv plugin, but in order to get that to work youll have to do quite a bit of configuration, Ive done most of the footwork for the links, but youll have to change the directories for the files on all of the links. Ive attached my .sam configuration file along with the americatv plugin .zip file. Just follow the instructions for tv plugin. Youll have to manually change all the chanels too with the config tool. If you need any help let me know. Other wise good luck!

Edited by andrusk

Yeah sure.  Ill just post it here so other people can access it too.

I dont know how much you know about the tv plugin, but in order to get that to work youll have to do quite a bit of configuration, Ive done most of the footwork for the links, but youll have to change the directories for the files on all of the links.  Ive attached my .sam configuration file along with the americatv plugin .zip file.  Just follow the instructions for tv plugin.  Youll have to manually change all the chanels too with the config tool.  If you need any help let me know.  Other wise good luck!

419542[/snapback]

Thanks Andrusk! I'm not going to use your exact config but I like to learn how these things work and yours looked really nice

Thanks Andrusk! I'm not going to use your exact config but I like to learn how these things work and yours looked really nice

419658[/snapback]

Thats cool man. Always glad to help :)

updated with fancy colors for the show progress bars :)

Edited by andrusk