Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

hey guys ive been playin KALONLINE for about an hour now its fun and all but, after i die i get sent back to the town, which is normal it seems, but when i go out into the fields i dont see anymore demons or people, n when i try to quit the game it wont let me, i have to CTRL ALT DEL out of it, AND my internet (DSL) stops working :O , all the pages i want to visit just time out, i just restart :angry: my pc so i can go back online n back on KAL . should i just reinstall KAL?

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing happens to me, excluding the lost internet connection. I haven't found a fix for it, so its probably something that's going to have to be endured until an update is released. Hopefully it'll be addressed. I e-mailed GM about it.

since u guys know more alot about this game try to find me if u know how, my name is VegetaJR, killtheinnocent was 2 letters too big, ok BIPOLAR talked to me in blue letters but i didnt know how to "whisper" back, dang im lost :unsure:

Edited by KillTheInnocent

@username message is the whisper format.

So, if I were to ask paint how much I still owed him for that Chultae via whisper, I would type:

@Aimen how much i got left to pay j00?

Usernames are case sensitive, so AIMEN, AiMeN, aIMEN, and Aimen are all different.

@username message is the whisper format.

So, if I were to ask paint how much I still owed him for that Chultae via whisper, I would type:

@Aimen how much i got left to pay j00?

Usernames are case sensitive, so AIMEN, AiMeN, aIMEN, and Aimen are all different.

407355[/snapback]

and id say

@zSilverFox j00 ownz m3 57k...

dang this game is addictive, specially when ur in a party, but now i have more problems, the game starts but i cant interact with anyone or anything, i dont even see any demons. resarted my pc over n over, i reinstalled the game also. the only thing i didnt do was to delete the KALONLINE folder when i uninstalled it, i dont want to loose my character, hes only lvl 13 but ive grown attached to VegetaJR. OK uninstalled again n deleted the folder KALONLINE but saved th profile folder. now it keeps tellin me Lost Connection To Server, everytime i play :angry: .

Edited by KillTheInnocent

Well I downloaded KAL last night and i love it. The only thing is the bad grammer. I cant understand what my missions are.

anyway i justs finished talkin to this chun guy and he told me to go find a stirup. can someone tell me what that is.