Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

hmm, 2 weeks. but i was very time consuming and this semester i need to be a bit more careful with how i consume my time (ie, the 'bricking it' syndrome). but it was fun while i was playing. i appreciate that it takes time to level up in any RPG but as the BETA stands, i think that it needs some adjusting about the levelling system (imo). i got the feeling that i was going to be stuck fighting the same monsters night after night for a few days until i finally got up one level. i cant afford to spend so long doing it thats all!

404656[/snapback]

What lvl are you? What were you doing? Training with monsters that are blue to you? lol

As you lvl up it takes more and more exp to lvl and when you die you lose more and more EXP. Eh, What you gonna do with your armor and stuff :) Donate it if its G32... i think KB needs some armor

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i generally train against oranges (get about 2%/kill), although sometimes i go reds.

on a side note, i'm not gonna have that 10th point by tonight, i thought the last quest would have done it, but it didn't, and i don't have the time to get a nother lvl and quest. sorry.

i generally train against oranges (get about 2%/kill), although sometimes i go reds. 

on a side note, i'm not gonna have that 10th point by tonight, i thought the last quest would have done it, but it didn't, and i don't have the time to get a nother lvl and quest.  sorry.

404769[/snapback]

No problem bro, sad to see you go 2% per kill is awesome though, i can remember the lvls when my exp bar acutally moved <_<

I get less than a little less 1% off a red monster and 1.4ish from a purple(isnt worth it)

lol, p8, i level against red monsters. and when i do manage to find an area that is quiet (i wuz sayin this to BiPolar online last nite) there as soooo many kill stealing arse-wipes that come along and ruin my exp. it doesnt help when i finall get peace to level on my own when i get ganged up on by 5 of the bloody demon mad knights! then the ghosts join in!! argh!

party mode distributes the items a bit crappy, and exp is divided per kill so takes even longer. i'll keep my promises to other players and help them level though (lol, a n00b at level 8 in the area by the beach sat in a safe spot gets a lot of exp and levels fast! i even buy them a few teleports too).

i know right now its not so bad for levelling (doesnt take too long most days) and if you get less than 1% for red, then you are going to have to kill over 1000 of those red monsters to level....then maybe 1100 to level....1200.....etc etc. jeez, that kinda takes the fun out of it for me - having to kill 1000 of the same monster - d'oh!

this semester i need to be productive. this is going to eat too much of my time. if i was making more progress, then i would carry on with it, but im sure you can see what i mean.

Kal is fab - but it's gonna take (a lot lot) more time than i can offer it really.

party mode distributes the items a bit crappy, and exp is divided per kill so takes even longer.

404779[/snapback]

All too true! I was partying with my brother and some other guy on the hill where the Demon Infantrys hang out. My brother and the other guy are resting, so I go off and kill an Infantry; it drops a G17 Red Iron Sword. I go to pick it up and it gives it to the other guy! :anrgy: A while later, after my brother and I seceded from the other party and formed our own, same thing happened, only it gave the sword to my brother.

Despite that, if you want to party, whisper me @DarkenSun.

To be honest, I think its better to just hang about with someone and kill stuff individually. You can still help each other out without all that horrible sharing :lol: . Of course, this is if I could actually play the game at the moment :angry:

jammin, i agree, but i still face the problem of people stealing kills (sods) and being ganged up on! lol. i always tell people that my reason for not wanting to party (god, so many ppl see you have good armour and wanna party - lol) is because i need exp. its amazing how many ppl dont realise that the exp is divided between the party.

im gonna try out silent hill 4 later this week i think. and as for the equipment, markiemrboo has been offered this before everyone else im afraid.

all i can say is (before people become critical of me) that i know that Kal is still Beta. it's an unfinished product. tweaks are made all of the time and improvements implemented.

if you are interested, i very *nearly* started playing this: www.roseon.com

looked pretty cool to me, but i didnt wanna start another online game. i considered FFXI but i am not sure if it works on my network - if it did, i might've considered, its just....im losing faith in gaming....i just wanna cry after that comment....

oh well. san andreas eventually for pc ..............

lol, p8, i level against red monsters. and when i do manage to find an area that is quiet (i wuz sayin this to BiPolar online last nite) there as soooo many kill stealing arse-wipes that come along and ruin my exp. it doesnt help when i finall get peace to level on my own when i get ganged up on by 5 of the bloody demon mad knights! then the ghosts join in!! argh!

party mode distributes the items a bit crappy, and exp is divided per kill so takes even longer. i'll keep my promises to other players and help them level though (lol, a n00b at level 8 in the area by the beach sat in a safe spot gets a lot of exp and levels fast! i even buy them a few teleports too).

i know right now its not so bad for levelling (doesnt take too long most days) and if you get less than 1% for red, then you are going to have to kill over 1000 of those red monsters to level....then maybe 1100 to level....1200.....etc etc. jeez, that kinda takes the fun out of it for me - having to kill 1000 of the same monster - d'oh!

this semester i need to be productive. this is going to eat too much of my time. if i was making more progress, then i would carry on with it, but im sure you can see what i mean.

Kal is fab - but it's gonna take (a lot lot) more time than i can offer it really.

404779[/snapback]

well if you change your mind, tell me ill take you to the spears to train with me, youll get tons of exp fast and G40 drops

Ugh, anyone else had a problem when quitting on the stage in Narootuh? Whenever I log in with my character, it disconnects me after 5 minutes and I can't leave the area. Everything is fine if I start a new character though. :blink: :blink: :blink: