Ok here is what i want then.

I want everyone to meet in IRC channel now, hopefully we can get everyone

i want

TwiZZler

BiPolar

Dahmer

SilverFox

Leld

You guys are gonna be the first ones in, its 3PM PST If you are all not on ....Meet in there again at around 7PM PST

403367[/snapback]

but i cant use irc here!!! noooo!!! dude, i have 213 goby, 83 mack, and 16.5 k......omg.....pleeeease.....i cant use irc.....

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

I'm really annoyed now.. just as the guild is getting together.. possibly (I have 10 contrib by the way) I can't play the bloody game anymore!

dang muther hubbarding university network!

Now I'm going to end up way behind everyone, even those who started after me.

Unless of course I can find a way around it so I can play.

Anyone know the ports (UDP/TCP) that KAL uses? Because I can request certain ports be opened as a long shot (only supposed to be for educational progs which require access)

:angry:

I'm really annoyed now.. just as the guild is getting together.. possibly (I have 10 contrib by the way) I can't play the bloody game anymore!

dang muther hubbarding university network!

Now I'm going to end up way behind everyone, even those who started after me.

Unless of course I can find a way around it so I can play.

Anyone know the ports (UDP/TCP) that KAL uses? Because I can request certain ports be opened as a long shot (only supposed to be for educational progs which require access)

403410[/snapback]

Here is what my research/logic shows:

Server is in korea... uses port 30001

here is some proof

ask them to open port 30000-30003 and say your encyclopedia software uses it

:D

i have 3 connections because i have 3 instances running (1 main, 2 fishers)

its those or the ports next to 'Aimenpc:" which seems to be 1090-2666

OK.. thanks for that I would have used netstat myself, but obviously I can't establish a connection in the first place. I will try a port request, but I'm not sure if it will be successful.

Does anyone know of any progs that actually use ports 30000-30003 which I could use as a cover?

Just saying that my encyclopedia software uses it probably won't cut it I'm thinking.

er.. yeah, I'm sure they would be happy about that (I think not). Spose I could give it a try though.

Also, with a bit of initiative I have managed to get to the log on screen, but no further. Will keep plugging away at it. I want to play :(

edit : also, you may notice that a different tcp port seems to be in use.. this only confuses things further.