• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah yup any 1 have any g24 boots need them for boots needed for knight

396950[/snapback]

...You have the worst timing..

I just gave away a full set of G24 :/

=====ANY OCCERS NEED STUFF WISPER ME=======

ill do my best to help

yay! im lev 15 at last! got me some g32 shorts (cut price - thx jammin), g29 bow, g24 everything else and got my egg at last! i was AFK all last night, but kal lost connection to the server, so i lost out on 8hours of fishing and egg levelling :(

and wisp@Silverfox if you have any better archer equipment that you want to be rid of :D

okay, i don't get it...i've done all quests up to lvl 21 (that should be 18 quests), but i've only got 8 contribution points.  What the heck?  Why am I not getting points on some that say I should get points?

398846[/snapback]

not all quest give contrib points. 8 is the most you can get by 21...i think you have to be lvl23 before you can do any more quest at least that give contrib points.

myeah, i've seen several guides that are wrong, the 1 posted on kalhq forums is the best i think, i follow that 1 :)

i'm close to full g40/g42 stuff now, bought g42 boots & saving up for g40 sword, only need to sell my g37+1 :D

myeah, i've seen several guides that are wrong, the 1 posted on kalhq forums is the best i think, i follow that 1 :)

i'm close to full g40/g42 stuff now, bought g42 boots & saving up for g40 sword, only need to sell my g37+1 :D

398947[/snapback]

i bought a g37+1 for 34 K 2 days ago.

i need better armor, found g24 for 2200 an upgraded my g16 lol. have g32 other stuff, g40 shield.