Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah i am stuck right now and for a long time

lets get things stright i am lvl 14 i am still on the first mission and i live in a van down by the river.

where can i find the stirup

my shick is named aionai

Edited by alown

uhm i have a prob .... cant cennect anymore to kal :S dang ... i just hope i dont have been hacked  :blink: .... well .. i'm gonna try again i guess.. ow i finally registered atthe site!! yaaaaay

391231[/snapback]

Hey you :P Its Aimen

BTW, someone might need to get 12cont points. I can't seem to get my lvl30/31 quest to start up.

Dahmer, what lvl are you? Need to borrow? I got about 250k right now.

Also everyone. I am looking for the following

- White G40 Swords (if you see anyone selling for about 1/2million tell me)

- +strength or +Health talismans

- Red G40 Swords (again if you see someone selling for 250-300k)

i'm lvl25 & trying to get to 26 so i can get my 10 contr points :D

right now i'm getting hit a bit too much & my chances of hitting are high enough so i'm guessing it would be great if i changed my armor from g24+5health to g42 :D (rest is g32 & weapon is g37)

got about 100k saved up so wont need that much (since u got about 250k :O )

*edit*

getting 12 points shouldnt be that hard for me i think, with a better armor i should be able to quest/lvl faster :D well, i hope so :unsure:

*edit2*

wohoo, got the money back i gave to a friend few days ago to buy his 1st ok weapon & got it back & had just enough to buy g42 armor :D

taking a lot less dmg now from orange monsters (dragon predator/demon knight)

Edited by Dahmer

i'm lvl25 & trying to get to 26 so i can get my 10 contr points :D

right now i'm getting hit a bit too much & my chances of hitting are high enough so i'm guessing it would be great if i changed my armor from g24+5health to g42 :D (rest is g32 & weapon is g37)

got about 100k saved up so wont need that much (since u got about 250k :O )

*edit*

getting 12 points shouldnt be that hard for me i think, with a better armor i should be able to quest/lvl faster :D well, i hope so :unsure:

*edit2*

wohoo, got the money back i gave to a friend few days ago to buy his 1st ok weapon & got it back & had just enough to buy g42 armor :D

taking a lot less dmg now from orange monsters (dragon predator/demon knight)

392146[/snapback]

Lol so do you need cash?

Well my acount got pwned. I lost all my stuff except for my G42 shorts.. but that may be gone now

They did miss my Tob1 acount which had my fish, so I guess im leaving Kal, it was a fun game.

My acount (character) is going to be donated to the guild and its money.. which is like 40K i think... Il donate that to the guild