Real Plane?

Ghost2520

they don't launch AF planes off navy aircraft carriers
Good point. The navy has its own planes.

I'd say it is fake. The flaps are on the leading edge of the wing and should be on the rear. I think it was a real plane a one point or maybe several, but has been reshaped.

I couldn't tell ya either way. But, for the personnel - if it is real, it's still being pushed into place or pulled out of the way. Either way, the engines are off, and people are wandering around. I'd guess that the flight deck peoples don't need to have them on right away.

I'd guess that it looks real, with believable enough surroundings.

i think that the flighdeck scene is real (the people, etc.), and there may even be a plane in it but i don't think that plane is real that plane. it doesn't look like anything that the public has knowledge to.

If it was something that they had, but was so secret the public was supposed to know, they wouldn't test it on an aircraft carrier with thousands of personal bored and with familys back in port wondering why they weren't home for the weekend. they especially wouldn't let an unauthorized cameras anywhere near it. Also there are numerous test they do on land with a painted outline of a carrier flightdeck on the tarmac.

If it was something that they had, but was so secret the public was supposed to know, they wouldn't test it on an aircraft carrier with thousands of personal bored and with familys back in port wondering why they weren't home for the weekend. they especially wouldn't let an unauthorized cameras anywhere near it. Also there are numerous test they do on land with a painted outline of a carrier flightdeck on the tarmac.

Heh, exactly. That's what Area 51 is for.

area51.jpg