Occ Cs:s Match Now!

p8baller07

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

server pings in the 90's from Atlanta, so as long as it is configured correctly and there's no loss or choke, it should work fine, thanks, i'll be on later tonight

@claymeow, oh yeah, forgot cs:s doesn't support any anti-cheat detection yet.......boy i'll be glad when they get vac2 or something in place, will at least help some

The server is in Irvine, CA (Southern part of California). Choke and loss should be around 0. So far we have one person pinging 90 from Atlanta, and another pinging 50 from Calgary, Alberta.

Holy... I live in Irvine! :) Cool!

Guess we know who's ping will be the best eh?

I was on the origional server.. had some ping issues over on the west coast but thats cool. didn't remember doin that good on the itally 24/7 server.. :P . can't wait to try the new server out i'll probably be on later tonight if anybody else wants to play

Can't have matches too often, I can see people getting bored of it and then we'll have turnout problems. I think a good game with 10 OCC members once a week is good enough for me. :) But I'll be ready to play tonight if anyone wants to. Heck I'll probably be on in about 10 minutes just to have some fun.