Occ Cs:s Match Now!

p8baller07

Unfortunately, you guys have to keep in mind that I'm running a business and this server is advertised to all my employees - so, as it is right now, other people will likely be playing in the server. However, I do have RCON of course so if need be people can be kicked to be replaced by OCC members. That is of course if I am in the server, and being in college and all I may not be able to do that that often.

Again, the IP is 216.237.158.54:27015 [2102 Networks] CS:Source Public

Give my company a visit at http://www.2102.net/

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sandman, xfire is pinging your server at 100-120...i'll try it out later though to be sure....that's definitely higher than what I'm used to as I play on East Coast servers only. I'm also probably close to as far as one can get from you...long island...so keeping that in mind, that's pretty good ping.

I kinda like that 24/7 NYC server not only because it gives most of us good pings, but also because it's always empty until we enter, and there's plenty of room for ppl even with the non-OCCers that show up, which I kind of like, just cause it gives us more bodies. But I'll kickass on any server, so whatever you guys want ;)