Official Half-Life 2 Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need to put the question in spioler mode...its the people answering you that do. :)

might as well answer

=========

=========

checking to see if quoting spoiler text ruins it. if it does, this will be quickly edited.

EDIT: okay, it does show it, you'd have to find out the color code for the gray background of the quote box if you wanted to quote it. but let's just not quote spoilers :P

EDIT2: sorry, forgot to post a screenie this time. lol. Here's a pic of our pals from the original game...yes, they make a comeback...but this time they're even nastier :)

Edited by ClayMeow

I'm unlocking the game files at this very moment. I'm really getting anoyyed with Valve. I JUST want to PLAY this game. Not waste time on the net waiting for it to 'unlock' a game I just paid $59 for!! It's mine, now let me play it.

I'm unlocking the game files at this very moment. I'm really getting anoyyed with Valve. I JUST want to PLAY this game. Not waste time on the net waiting for it to 'unlock' a game I just paid $59 for!! It's mine, now let me play it.

I dunno. I love STEAM. It makes things so much easier, and I've never had a problem with it. I could see where dial-up users would be pissed though. I'm so glad I got broadband.

Im on ultra high speed cable modem, I wasted almost 2 hours (im not on dial up)to Unlock my half life 2 ! Their servers were too busy.    :angry:

it took me about 20 minutes on wireless at 3AM (EST)

I was suprised it took so long actually...

EDIT: Fixed the premissions on the place with my screnies

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

Well I bought mine this morning ( after my accounting course ). Tried to log into Steam at 2pm. Finally, they unlocked my game at 4:45pm. I played it for about 20 mins then i turned it off ( for homework ) .

Play = 20 mins , Wait = all day long :blink:

I still can't play...got frustrated with no steam login for download, so went to bestbuy. installed it, just to find out i have to log in to play!

This is absurd. Now i've paid the same price, but didn't get the original game or Day of Defeat and I still can't play.