Suv Showdown *pickups Too*

OptikaliLLusion

NO MODDED!

1. Hummer H1 (It is one mean machine)

2. Ford F-250 Harley Davidson edition (with the black and orange paint job :D )

3. Ford Expedition (Nice and roomy)

4. Humvee (yey)

5. Ford Escape Hybrid (Hybrids are cool, but too small for my likes)

List yours.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Chevy Suburban

2. Caddy Escalade

3. Chevy Tahoe

taht's about it :) big fan of very spacious cars, with leather seating, etc. I'd like a black Suburban w/ leather seats, etc. :)

Tahoe is basically a short Suburban, but might as well include it.

ford f250 8 inch lift kit with a hemi

and fog lights

girl mudflaps

bawls for the trailer hitch

leather interior

2 10" subs in the back

a sony cd player with xm radio

Edited by Raptor

1. Mercedes Benz G55

2. Porsche Cayenne Turbo

3. VW Touareg w/V10 TDI

4. '06 or '07 Ford Lightning (with 500hp)

5. Ford F350, Extended cab, 6ft bed, PowerStroke Diesel

Edited by sdy284

1. Chevy Suburban

2. Caddy Escalade

3. Chevy Tahoe

taht's about it :) big fan of very spacious cars, with leather seating, etc.  I'd like a black Suburban w/ leather seats, etc. :)

Tahoe is basically a short Suburban, but might as well include it.

and an escalade is a pimped out tahoe...

Edited by sdy284

'94 Cevy Silverado fully loaded (ok so it was loaded with a cassete player....CD now lol) Z71 etx cab :) makes for a nice ride 350 (5.7L) for a good power/gas milage ratio (dont even wanna think about a 454 lol) Gives you plenty of power and if you get the older style motor like mine, it runs tha same at 300k as it dose at 150k miles. im at 145k and love playing with the civics on the highway lol nothign like leaving them in the....ok pavement so no dust... All they can hear is the sound of a single chamber exaust system (yes it's illegal)

ummmmm... flowmaster lol.

Ok seriously DONT get a newer diesel Ford (6.0) bc they REALLY suck if you go F250 get a slightly older one with a 7.3 power stroke. They pretty much own the pickup diesel line. Butasfor a new truck i say CHevy/GMC 2500HD with a 6.6L Duramax. They give you alot of options. I have a friend who has his hooked to a laptop where he can smoke the tires in 4wd high, then hit a few keys and race with V8 mustangs lol.

And new F 150s look like .. lolok so did the old ones but they are worse now lol.

and Dodge...just look and run

Well, i forgot about my dad's old 1969 Ford F100... It had a 390Ci engine and a 13 fallon tank lol... It got like 9 miles to the gallon we would have to fill it up every 100 or so miles... But dang that thing had low end torque like u would never believe... After 375,000 miles, the 390 decided to air mail a rod through the engine block so we poped in a chevy 454 hehe... w00t!