GMail Invite Thread

Agallion

Thanks! I just went to the "About Gmail" page, and if I'm understanding correctly, it stores all of your email forever. If so, doesn't that make anyone a little nervous? I mean, what with the invasive Patriot Act and all (just my opinion...), there is a definite threat to privacy there. Maybe I'm just being paranoid though...

.. I remember reading this thing by some guy, who supposedly saw some of the gmail code and had something about it sending the information to some CIA/FBI servers... meh.

I wish I could find that! #*$@#&

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**These invites are for dedicated members with two+ stars or more**

Please PM me with your info to get them setup. Do not post your email addresses in this posting!

all this time i've been waiting for a gmail and now in the same week like 5 people have been offering them up... like some sort of waiting-for-the-bus conspiracy i tell ya!

The reason why I said two stars is because kids will join up instantly just to get the GMail account and then will take off and not leave a thank you note. This is to make sure that only true OCC members get the invites. You have to work your way to get them.