GMail Invite Thread

Agallion

The reason why I said two stars is because kids will join up instantly just to get the GMail account and then will take off and not leave a thank you note. This is to make sure that only true OCC members get the invites. You have to work your way to get them.

I totally understand FxXP, I was commenting on jinx6023's comment. And since he's a single star...thats why he's whining about you offering to two or more star users only

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have finally built up a few invites on my Gmail account. And as this forum was the only reason I have one in the first place, I thought I would give back to the community :)

I only want to give to established members really... so a minimum of 3 grey stars please. If you have been a member for while but don't have enough posts, ask nicely and I will consider you also.

I will run this for a day or two and then give out the accounts to the members I feel are most deserving (to give those of you who are a bit slower than others a chance as well).

I will ask you to PM me your details when its over, so don't PM me without me asking please (unless its to ask about something or is on another topic) :)

note - Yes I know that leaving it down to my judgement may not be fair, but thats how I'm doing it.