Weldzilla 2 "a New Beginning" X-treme Mod!

:O oops! your mom girlfriend,wife will not be happy with what you have done to the patio table though :(

I would have put a plexi tube as a res,and we definately dont agree on colors but that's just me ;)

:D:D again very nice mod, congrats!!

Edited by kobalt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I decided to strip everything off the desk and clean up my little corner of the world. Give it some fresh paint.

desk_mod_1.jpg

desk_mod_2.jpg

styling.jpg

You know I built these little rom-racks to hang on the wall. They have proved to be handy

rom_rack.jpg

rackem_up.jpg

desk.jpg

Well it all went back together nicely

deaktop_1.jpg

Next we will look inside the case!!

very very nice innards - your color flow is reallly smooooooooth - it doesnt seem like you have any "dark spots" where the light isnt getting to

something i noticed - what temps are you getting on that chipset?? you have all this massive cooling on your cpu and ur graphix but i just noticed how small your chipset heatsink was and without a fan...... :S just an observance ----- very nice color coordination -- did you post it in teh case gallery? i looked for it last night to give that puppy a 10 but didnt see it

Thanks again!! Truly a fun build. Now regarding the Northbridge cooler. My temps sty quite good. you see the top half of the fan's ouput is blowing on the NB heatsink and that bottom fan although it is not blowing directly on the NB heatsink

when combined with the side fan it is very windy in there!! So cooling has been good. That is not to say I don't plan on either a water block or a good swiftech chipset cooler for it. This pic is my temps at 3602mhz.

WZ