What's The Best Mouse?

ProGaMeR

Actually, I didn't want to buy a cordless mouse, b/c I have read many posts on many forums about how cordless will always lag, no matter what you do, they will never get to be as fast a a mouse with a cord. I don't really like the MX1000 for the simple fact that it is cordless. I belive that the MX510 is really good, it's got eight buttons, you can customize all of them. Not to mention that you can get up to 200 clicks / second or something like that, I'm not at home, at school, I'll check when I get home. But I really like my MX510, but the cost is high. ( I don't care to much for money now : \ ) However, I was also only looking for a gaming mouse.

PS. Thanks for accepting me into your community, I appreciate it. Thnx

~Steve~

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I didn't want to buy a cordless mouse, b/c I have read many posts on many forums about how cordless will always lag, no matter what you do, they will never get to be as fast a a mouse with a cord. I don't really like the MX1000 for the simple fact that it is cordless. I belive that the MX510 is really good, it's got eight buttons, you can customize all of them. Not to mention that you can get up to 200 clicks / second or something like that, I'm not at home, at school, I'll check when I get home. But I really like my MX510, but the cost is high. ( I don't care to much for money now : \ ) However, I was also only looking for a gaming mouse.

PS. Thanks for accepting me into your community, I appreciate it. Thnx

~Steve~

None of the logitech mx cordless mice lag at all.

actually, the best mouse is the MX1000 Laser Cordless mouse from Logitech...just take look ...on the OCC main page

:withstupid:

Ya sorry guys but the winner is the MX1000

After using this mouse for the last few weeks, I would have to strongly disagree.

I'd stick with the earlier MX mice, a MS mouse, or a Razer before suggesting people get an MX1000 for gaming. - That is unless your choice of gaming is Solitare or Zone. :P

none of the logitech mx cordless mice lag at all.

While it's not "lag", the MX1000 has a noticeable delay when you reposition the mouse.

Edited by d3bruts1d

:withstupid:

Ya sorry guys but the winner is the MX1000

After using this mouse for the last few weeks, I would have to strongly disagree.

I'd stick with the earlier MX mice, a MS mouse, or a Razer before suggesting people get an MX1000 for gaming. - That is unless your choice of gaming is Solitare or Zone. :P

none of the logitech mx cordless mice lag at all.

While it's not "lag", the MX1000 has a noticeable delay when you reposition the mouse.

well, I haven't used the mx1000 yet but ive had the the mx700 for over a year now and it never lags or anything like that. No problems at all. I just figured it would be better than the previous mice.

i just got the razer viper optical mouse from the people that broguht you boomslang and i have got to say that it has far out performed any mouse i have ever used, including all the logitech and MS mice. its so bad . i cannot apply it into words