I Have A Bfg 6800gt And Still Doom 3's Fps Is 23.7

Feandil

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you getting 4600-ish with 4x anti-aliasing and 16x ansiotropic filtering enabled? If so, then that's not too far from the truth. If you have those options forced on in the driver panels, set them to "application preference" instead.

Are you getting 4600-ish with 4x anti-aliasing and 16x ansiotropic filtering enabled? If so, then that's not too far from the truth. If you have those options forced on in the driver panels, set them to "application preference" instead.

yeah i agree with Eva, when you mentioned that you were running doom 3 with that high settings I don't doubt that you are getting low fps. Thats alot for the card to handle. If you forced it through the nvidia control panel then 3dmark03 will run with those setting and your score will be significantly lower.

AMD 64 3500+ = 9249 MIPS

?? That seems low for a processor which is supposedly one of the best. My [email protected] handily beats that.. Check your BIOS settings.. Memory timings would probably be a good place to start.

Then again, maybe its normal for that CPU.. I'm not sure. It just seems awfully low.

I :google: 'd for a moment and came up with this guy's sig..

Asus A8V deluxe (locks fixed bios1005.021)

64-3500+ @ 251mhz*10.5 --PI Score 32secs

ati 9700pro @ 382.5/337--3Dmark01SE Score 22,136

Sandra Scores 7,341mb/s and Dhrystone ALU= 12,386MIPS

Then again, he's overclocking.. maybe you need to do the same?