Programs That May Behave Differently In Xpsp2

d3bruts1d

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problems for me yet. and that is hilarous that half of the things are microsost programs. :P

except I downloaded the newest version of style xp that is supposedly supposed to work with sp2 but ever since I cant get it to keep my Style when i reboot. so i have to put the style back on everytime i reboot. kinda annoying.. thats my only problem.

microsoft shoud quickley offer patches or "hot-fixes" as they call them or re-emburse you for your lost money in good softwere.. but i doubt that will happen.. as usual, mirosoft will say, "sotwear co. you better make patches for your own software" as everyone moves to linux and microsoft crashes and burns.. :smack:

It took me a couple days twiddling my thumbs to install it. But few of you guys going on about how it sucks, but have you tried it? If not stop believing all the stories you hear. Sure some if not all are true, but have you noticed it's mostly different on EVERY system?

I uninstalled SP2 the day I installed it. Everything was running alot slower than usual like strange FPS drops in games, but more importantly my DVD drive stopped functioning. After uninstalling SP2 everything ran alot smoother and the DVD drive works again (woohoo.)

The only thing I really liked was the Pop-up blocker, but that too was annoying and I have the google-toolbar for that :). Every time I tried to download anything it always gave me about 2-3 prompts on "HURR HURR R U SUREZ0RS?!" and sometimes it even refused to download things from fileplanet :P.

Ooo well.

:foldon:

• 5 weeks later...