Tkc Server

r_target

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way exeter... Too many keystrokes I just wanna put in the bank... I worry of system crash and that I might lose all those precious keys I pressed :P

I feel the same way exeter... Too many keystrokes I just wanna put in the bank... I worry of system crash and that I might lose all those precious keys I pressed :P

Thats why I have a copy on my USB thumb drive and I dont need to worry and it works on any computer. I have a 100,000 or so and I feel like I really need to submit soon.

Do you save the entire tkc directory to your thumb drive?

i don't do this, but yes, you can save the entire directory and then just run it off of that instead of on your computer...that way you ALWAYS have it no matter what computer you use, and you don't have to worry about submitting multiple ones.

pureghetto, i work and sleep....i'm only on this computer from roughly 8pm - about 2am.....it's called a lot of posting on forums, and playing of games. lol. it's also been two+ weeks.

This is a bit annoying for me, as I just did a fresh install of Windows when I got home from my Vacation, aaaaand I have nowhere to acquire the TKC program again, since the site is all but inaccessible to me. :bah: