Tkc Server

r_target

Some games it records the keys, others it doesn't. Same with mouse clicks and scrolls. Though the other programs I run record for everything, those being Project Dolphin ( Been using this since I was part of the Forum Staff there =P ) WhatPulse, and BeWeS Mousetracker.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: you're addicted???? I don't feel so bad anymore... lost 200K+ :( and was getting a little dismayed with the client service of this PIQSoftware mob, how long has it been down for anyways eh? <_<

Its been down so long i forgot to start it up last time i restarted. like a week lol, so i didnt get any of my keys counted :( Now it boots at startup so i dont forget that again :D hopefully its back online soon.

I feel the same way exeter... Too many keystrokes I just wanna put in the bank... I worry of system crash and that I might lose all those precious keys I pressed :P

I know this was put way back in the beginning, but my feelings turned out to be true. I had ~300,000 key strokes, ~100,000 clicks, and ~200,000 scrolls. It's all gone now, thanks to a missing MFT. One that I accidentally made go missing. Oh well, back up to 30,000 keystrokes now.