Fedex Must Crash And Burn

They can't just go from CA to MA on a truck. It has to go through all the hubs. Been there with Fed Ex. My hdd was 30 mins away for 3 days before it got to me.

You could've driven to the place and picked it up you know... and also, last time I got something from NJ, the thing went so:

Edison NJ

Newark NJ

Rockville MD(20 minutes away)

Dulles VA (40 minutes away)

Home

You could've driven to the place and picked it up you know...

They don't allow that here unless the ETA has passed. Basically, its a priviledge to have something to arrive early, not a right. Thats okay, I live in Washington and 9/10 times it reaches me in 2 days. :)

You could've driven to the place and picked it up you know... and also, last time I got something from NJ, the thing went so:

Edison NJ

Newark NJ

Rockville MD(20 minutes away)

Dulles VA (40 minutes away)

Home

At the time no license, so driving was out of the question.

ive noticed from california to texas is usually much faster than NJ to texas

maybe is just NJ thats slow they have alot of packages so i can understand it

remember this its better than uSpS

Yea, both do a good job for me. Last time i ordered newegg, they kept my package at indy for 2 days, still got there on the estimated delivery time...... But it could of been there uber early :( my only problem is i always order by the end of the week lol, so I have to wait through the weekend.

That's why I order my stuff from ZipZoomFly. They offer FREE 2nd day UPS. About the time I get around to checking the tracking number it's at my doorstep. B)

And some of their prices beat NewEgg. Not all but some. :lol:

Check them out!!!!

Ps. I'm not affiliated with them...just a happy customer. :D

:foldon::foldon:

:withstupid:

I just did zipzoomfly, but i ordered mid thursday, so its going to get here monday. I really liked their free 2nd day, beat neweggs price by about 15 after shipping costs @ newegg. $45 zipzoom, and $60 newegg.