My Girl Friend

Badger , Man I ganna paypal u 50 bucks so u can meet hotter girls ;) ya im 15 so is she. This pic was thaked when she was 14 cuz It's when i meet her and we have been going out since

And I would love to arrange you an appointment with my baseball bat :D. Insult my Emmy, and you pay. That'll be $1.03, plus tax.

And kuro, don't worry, you can post pics of your right hand :P. After it's cleaned...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I would love to arrange you an appointment with my baseball bat :D. Insult my Emmy, and you pay. That'll be $1.03, plus tax.

lol, i love when u 14/15/16 yr olds thinkyour tough S H ! T....its amusing

Edited by sdy284

Lol, you wouldn't be the first to say that I pretend I'm tough. That guy that ended up on the other side of the locker room said that as well...(well, he said that Australians are gay, so that counts as well, and they thought of me as weak).

And oh yea, at least she's not my right hand :P.

I'd post a pic of my right hand Kamikaze (BTW, I'm left handed so that's strike #2), but it would only have one finger sticking up :lol: J/P bro

dangerousfigure, thanks for the offer but no dice... :P

Take it easy fellas, this isn't a "who's g/f is kooler" match.... is it? :huh:

:withstupid: This is turning into a topic that I would see in the alley titled "My Girfriend is Hotter than yours" AMD was just postin a pick of his girlfriend, I don't see any need to flame him or other peoples girlfriends. <_<