Our Folding Team Needs Help

Rick_fourdumbkids

Hey Taz, and everyone else, thanks for the welcome. As I had posted in other area's of the forum, I just built this system and was having some issues with heat, which is why I have only folded 1WU for OCC since initiation. Now I got me a sweet lil cooler (SLK947U) and am folding 24-7, WITH games and apps running and sittin at a cool 45C. I'd say thats load +++ huh? lol. Thanks again for everyones help with this.

Will

Your Welcome now we just need more new members!!!! There gaining on us!

:foldon::foldon:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, lets brainstorm some ideas as to how to get some of those people who have 0 active cpu folding again. Seems to be quite a few of them. Road-runner, d3b and the rest at the top can't do all the work.

EDIT: ARG!!! back in 30th @ 9:13 pm pst, May 25. Those AOA guys are starting to get on my nevers.

No we sure cant do it all, the reason we are at the top is because we have been folding a long time and have keep adding machines when we could, we need more people, come on, just donate at least 1 pc for you non folding members, help your team out! 1 machine adds up quickly if we can get people to folding with at least 1.

:foldon::foldon:

Edited by road-runner

Umm, lets brainstorm some ideas as to how to get some of those people who have 0 active cpu folding again. Seems to be quite a few of them. Road-runner, d3b and the rest at the top can't do all the work.

EDIT: ARG!!! back in 30th @ 9:13 pm pst, May 25. Those AOA guys are starting to get on my nevers.

Is there a stats page I don't know about?EOC shows us ahead of them by 150,000 pts. :blink::foldon:

Umm, lets brainstorm some ideas as to how to get some of those people who have 0 active cpu folding again. Seems to be quite a few of them. Road-runner, d3b and the rest at the top can't do all the work

OK- my brainstorm- what about anyone who hasn't turned in any WUs in a given period (week, month, whatever), if they start folding again and submit x WUs over the next month or so, qualifies for a special edition OCC Folding Team t-shirt. I'd be will to kick in some $$ to fund the shirts. We could use one of the designs LinuxPro is getting for the site or something.

Or- have people get OCC credits for folding which they can 'spend' on OCC items or something? (get a sponsor to donate stuff?)

Just an idea...

i dont really understand the "WU" thing tho so is the full 400/400 1 WU?

Yes, and WUs can vary in number of frames and times to complete each frame, number of points awarded, etc.