Sign in to follow this  
Rick_fourdumbkids

Our Folding Team Needs Help

ofcourse it will help, but won't do anything to stop the oncoming threats. i see your 3rd in occ!! i think your electricity bill is high enough. how many comps you got running bye the way? your already making a grand contribution to the team.

come on guys WE NEED MORE FOLDERS

:foldon:

I have 13 at home folding and 2 at the office, I have I think 2 friends folding 1 for sure, I know cause I installed that 1. hmmm I am going this evening to check on some computers a friend of mine is wanting me to go see what is wrong with his friends 3 computers, I may be able to get them folding, I will have to see what they are whats wrong and ask them about folding, or if they leave me out of site for a little bit they will be folding, only problem I have trouble with the program Linux made trying to put it on win98se it gets errors and hangs up the system and its OCC in the task manager that hangs, I had to take it off 2 systems or we would have 2 others going right now. I want to use that one because you can hide it and these people do not even know how to look in drive c. wish it would work right with win98, I still know several people running win98

Edited by road-runner

13 comps at home?!?!?! thats just insane. do you have a vent from the top of the room to the rest of the house? it would be a great central heating systam aswell as folding :P

13 wow. you see n00b folders, that is what you should be aiming for, maybe even more!! but the one your using will be great aswell. come on guys :foldon:

13 comps at home?!?!?! thats just insane. do you have a vent from the top of the room to the rest of the house? it would be a great central heating systam aswell as folding
Edited by road-runner

hehe... you should see the A/C we have in our core switch room... it seriouslly can cool a room down from "warm" to "cold" in 60 seconds

Taz I have a mouse pad for you and your Retro Folding Farm here it is ;)

Edited by road-runner

Ok I started folding a couple of days ago and I finished 1 WU then i found out I it for the wrong team. So I fixed the team # and now I want to make sure my name is right so i get credit for these next 2 that are about to finish. It says type the username the same way as u log in well when I type it to log in I use no caps but after im logged in and I post it comes up with a capital B and S so which one do i put in for my folding login.

Thanks.

Edit

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this i figured the post name is "Our Folding Team Needs Help" and im a new folding member that needs help so i thought it would be fine sorry if its not.

Edited by BloodySunday

Ok, I THINK I just joined the OCC team, not sure tho. I went to the console, changed my team number and hit "ok". That should work right? Hope so, if not i dont know how to change teams.

Will

Ok I started folding a couple of days ago and I finished 1 WU then i found out I it for the wrong team.  So I fixed the team # and now I want to make sure my name is right so i get credit for these next 2 that are about to finish.  It says type the username the same way as u log in well when I type it to log in I use no caps but after im logged in and I post it comes up with a capital B and S so which one do i put in for my folding login.

Thanks.

Edit

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this i figured the post name is "Our Folding Team Needs Help"  and im a new folding member that needs help so i thought it would be fine sorry if its not.

Use the name that OCC recognizes, (i.e. BloodySunday (w/ the caps))

Team # = 12772 ;):P

And no this is the right place. We need all the help we can get.

Ok, I THINK I just joined the OCC team, not sure tho. I went to the console, changed my team number and hit "ok". That should work right? Hope so, if not i dont know how to change teams.

Will

Team # is 12772. Are you using the console version?, or LP's installer?

Also if you are using the console version it should also prompt you for your username, make sure you type it in exact!

Yeah, i did put the OCC number as my team number. Now i just need to get a good fan for this thing so i can keep it running. My temps rise to upper 50's with it running :( and its NOT overclocked!! Anyone wanna contribute or sale/trade me a cooler? I have a bunch of AMD stuff that wont fit my new toy. My AMD cooler was a Dr Thermal Extreme, very cool temps but loud. It wont work with my new board tho. I also have a Vantec CCK-6012 HS/F that is brand new, still in the box. I can do pics if anyone is interested. If not interested in that stuff, I gots more lol.

Will

Edited by Williama1018

Got my OCC user name and [email protected] name synched up today. Should have access to the banner/DNA strand/forum soon. 27 WUs and folding 24/7 now. :foldon: