gun fun

Sly_C

I had a Desert Eagle .44 Mag auto but the local police wanted it more than me I guess, thats the only the one they took out of all of of them they liked that new $1,500.00 gun left the S&W model 629 44 mag and rifles, shotguns etc. I have a lot of names for them but cant say them on here!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!! I think the truth is that I win.

Left to right.

.450 Marlin .308 Winchester 7.62x39 .223 .22

Elephant round| Elk Round | Assult rifle round(crowd control) | DC sniper round| Wimpy pellet

Edited by andrusk

Just give me my standard issue G19 and I'm a happy camper :D

yuck, i hate glocks, stupid dish washer safe pos's. i want metal in my gun, not plastic, i don't want the thing blowing up in my hands.

If I would have joined a few years back, I could have gotten a nice old S&W revolver... Everyone tells me the Glock is more accurate though... And since it's not metal it won't rust :P Nowadays the new ones come with a 12lb. NY2 trigger though :(

Apparently, I made a mistake... If you joined WAY back when around the 70's, you could get an old fashioned S&W revolver (not even sure what type)

But if you joined around 2001-2002 (though you can't get it now since it's out of production AFAIK), you could get the S&W DAO 5946

I think it's 9mm and .40 Caliber

Just like most of you I like big guns.

Sadly it's ilegal for a civilian to have a magnum .357 in my country, they are reserved for police and military. Anyway I have one of those.

I have to admit that I have had more fun with my little "mata gatos" (taht means cat killer). I't a small 22 semi automatic and the reason it's fun is simple the price of the bullets.

I can buy some 25 bullets for my 22 for the price of 1 bullet for my .357 and sometime it's more fun shooting A LOT of holes than just a very big one.

Also the little one has a laser (I made it from a $2 laser pointer) and it's a lot faster t aim. :)

remeber. shoot safely