gun fun

Sly_C

Thats cause you have an AMD.... jk :P:lol:

*remembers about your gun(s)  :ph34r:

actually that was on my 1700 rig, i have yet to test my barton 2500 rig, but i ams ure that this radeon 9100 isn't helping anything.

btw about my guns, check out this thread.

i think the enxt time i go i may take my old intel board. how would u like that? :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder...Overclock the 9800 as high as it wants to go, and then benchmark...Ooo, Wonder is 9000 would be possible? Hmmm...How does the Quadro Score on 3Dmark?

BTW Sly_C, that's nothing, I use a .22 and shoot at a 4.5cm Circle 50metres away. I'd pick you off before you got withing 100metres of my place :lol:

I wonder...Overclock the 9800 as high as it wants to go, and then benchmark...Ooo, Wonder is 9000 would be possible? Hmmm...How does the Quadro Score on 3Dmark?

BTW Sly_C, that's nothing, I use a .22 and shoot at a 4.5cm Circle 50metres away. I'd pick you off before you got withing 100metres of my place :lol:

lol. a .22? You kidding me? What a kiddy gun!

Now, Id like to see you hit an apple from 100m with one of these suckers

ultimate_encore.jpg

I have. And yes, that is a huge bullet. The one in the picture is a .475 Linebaugh, but I have that exact gun with a .450 marlin barrel (almost equally as large), a .223 barrel, and a .308 winchester barrel. All of which kicks shiznit!

Shoot all you want with your wimpy .22. Ill use the big guns.

Harharhar...Here's my bad boy, HAHAHHA

66.jpg

Admit it, you're scared! I even have Cross-Country Skiing/Carry on my back abilities, and never forget that sexy Fortner. You hit an apple at 100m, free standing (Without a rest), and first shot? Hmm...The Biathlon Action Figure...Yes...Yes indeed...

Edited by TheSternMystic

BTW Sly_C, that's nothing, I use a .22 and shoot at a 4.5cm Circle 50metres away. I'd pick you off before you got withing 100metres of my place  :lol:

shoot at? sounds great man, but to be good u gotta hit it. :lol:

anyway, how do u even know when i'm coming, i could navy seal ur behind, and come up behind u with my bowie.

Call me old fashioned but a pair of .45's would be my weapon of choice that or a pair of .357 desert eagles. My reasoning is this who cares if you can hit them once from a 100 meters I can just spray my way in. (.45's 14 rounds, .357's 18 rounds)

Long Distance is where its at ! You can pick someone off and they never know its coming. Unfortunatly we had that happen locally(DC serial snipers) . Hmmmmm now what was this topic about? :D:foldon: