• -=[OCC]=-
    • $OCC>
    • -]oCc[-
    • O[[

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not, I just voted for 'OCC|' also, all we need is five more votes! :)

Come on guys! We want to look professional, not like "kiddies". Lets impress people with our skills, not our name. :)

-OCC|ravix

Guest ThermalGuru

.:I voted:.

-=[OCC]=-

Edited by ThermalGuru

anyways, I'm questioning anyone's abilities here, nor do I care...but i will say that with my experience on CS, normally those that use 1337speak in their names are usually the people that are trying to be 1337 but really aren't, while the ones that ARE really 1337 don't have to resort to such overused "tactics" and have rather normal names and clans.

LOL! I just realized that this is coming from a guy with "Claymeow pwns j00" for his avatar. :)

haha, no harm intended, just poking fun claymeow. :P

I won't be in the clan, but I voted for [OCC] because it's simple. OCC| is also good too. I just think -=[OCC]=- is just too complex. What if someone had a long username or something?

Yeah, I went for OCC| too. -=[OCC]=- just seems too much like 1337 speak and when I think of them I think of things that are associated with them, like lamers and hacks. And I think I'd rather have something respectable. Either way though, it's kinda silly to argue about it. <insert one of Shakespeare's famous quotes> We'll only be as good as we are, no name is going to change that. BTW, though, when does the vote end?

lol, actually andrusk, i think that one you just posted is better than the -=OCC=-

Anyways, i originally stated that if the majority winner was by 5 or less votes, then we would hold a runoff....people could ONLY vote for those two and nothing else, that way the ones that voted from the other less-represented tags, can still have a say. I think i stated it in the original 12page thread, though i'm not sure. But whatever you want to do...fine by me.

and ravix....LOL. tru tru. i admit, i use pwn/pwnage and w00t/w00tage a LOT...but that's cause i just think they sound cool :) or maybe it's just years of gaming has ingrained it into my head. lol