Need An Opinion

tkos

ok heres the deal i currently have cable and it costs me 55.95 for up to 1.5down and 128kb up. i just found out my isp has a upgrade available to 3.0mb down and 256 up for $90.00. That seems high, but i am trempted to do it anyway......

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

lol this was the case with me a year or so ago with comcast i payed $50 a month for ur speeds and they too wanted $100 for 3mbps down 256k up well they upgraded all there users to that speed for same price, but i would never ppay that much for those speeds i say find a nice local T1 provider if ur gonna spend dat much

Where are you? Brighthouse networks "Roadrunner High Speed Internet" gives me 3mps down and 256 up for $45. Even first 6 months at 29.95. Wehn dl'ing "media" files i can get 380 Kb/s, if the server spits that much out.

Edited by ciddono

where are you guys.....i am stuck with bresnan, i thought i found something else but it ended up being to good to be true. It was high speed wireless, but after 3GB of downloads i started acrueing extra charges. So I quick like said no to that. i just don't what to do, I want service like you guys have but i am already paying more than most of you...... :(

I have DSL from SBC and get 5mbps down/512kbps up for $44.99.

Really?? Where u live?? To tkos: I'd say don't do it. My house has earthlink dsl, suposidly 1.5m down 128 up for $50+ ish. Best I ever see is 384k on a sunny day with a north wind. :lol: I'd look for the best deal.